Minnehaha Mills® Reduced Calorie Vanilla Tapioca Pudding Mix
Basic Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 bag Tapioca Pudding Mix
* 2 cups Very Cold Water
* 6 cups Boiling Water
Basic Recipe Directions:
1. Dissolve the Tapioca mix into 2 cups very cold water. Set aside.
2. In the meantime, bring 6 cups of water to a boil
3. Stir in tapioca/water mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tapioca comes to a full boil
4. Remove from burner and cool slightly before serving
Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Powder, Non-Fat Powder, Disodium Phosphate Powder, Sea Salt, Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Natural & Artificial Color (May Contain F,D,&C Yellow #5, Red #40 And/Or Caramel Color).