Minnehaha Mills® Sugar Free White Velvet Cake Mix
Basic Recipe Directions
- 3 oz Cooking Oil
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- Combine entire contents of mix (full bag) with all ingredients.
- Mix at slow speed for 1/2 minute.
- Scrape down bowl and mix at medium speed for 1 additional minute. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Spread onto 1 lightly greased 9"x 13" pan or 2 lightly greased 8"x8" pans.
- For Standard Oven: Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Ingredients: Bleached Wheat Flour, Polydextrose, Maltodextrin, Non-Fat Milk Powder, Modified Food Starch, Fiber, Dried Egg Whites, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Potato Starch, Tapioca Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt (Magnesium Carbonate), Natural & Artificial Flavors (Dextrose, Corn Starch, Less Than 1% Turmeric, Less than 1% Apo Carotenal, Alcohol), Baking Soda, Sucralose.
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT
Case Size: 6/18oz