Golden Choice No Bake Custard Mix (lower sugar)
This custard mix is the perfect building block for creating extra-special desserts or to be enjoyed all on its own.
|48 - 3oz servings||16 oz (4 cups)||1 gallon|
|12 - 3 oz servings||4 oz (1 cup)||1 quart|
Basic Recipe Directions
- Combine contents with 1 quart of the skim milk. Whisk together. Set Aside.
- Pour remaining 3 quarts of milk into a large pan.
- Heat to scalding (180°F - 200°F)
- Add custard mix/milk, bring the heat back to scalding
- Whisk for 2-3 minutes while scalding
- Pour into serving dishes. Add a dash of nutmeg. Refrigerate and serve.
*Whole milk can be used. NOTE: Mix will be quite liquid, however will congeal to custard texture as setting up time elapses.
Packaged Serving (grams): 9 g
Finished Serving (oz): about 3 oz
Recipe Yield (per pouch): 48
Yield (per Case): 288
Ingredients: maltodextrin, non-fat dry milk, modified food starch, carageenan, dextrose, natural & artificial flavor, salt, baking soda, acesulfame-K, sucralose, FD&C Yellow #5. Made in a facility that also processes eggs, milk, wheat and soy.